The goal of this website is to provide support and information to those struggling with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
In keeping with that goal, we invite our readers to share their experiences living with MCS. If you give us your permission, we may share some or all of your story on this website to help others, but rest assured we will never publish your full name or other personally-identifying information.
- How long have you been coping with MCS?
- Have you received a formal diagnosis?
- What substances do you react to?
- What kind of symptoms do you experience?
- What do you do to minimize exposure to the chemicals you’re sensitive to?
- Do you receive the support you need from your doctor, family, and/or friends?
- How has suffering with MCS affected your life?
- Do you have any survival tips to share?
If you’d like to share your story, please complete the form below. Thank you!